If you have landed here in search of answers about Vijaya Leaf Oil’s effectiveness for managing pain then we won't disappoint you. Chronic pain, naturally, is complex and multidimensional and varies based on the individual pain perceptions which are affected by unique biology, moods, social environments, and even past experiences.
The pain management practitioners around the world are turning to cannabinoids to effectively alleviate pain among their patients. Cannabidiol, is one of the non-psychoactive components of the Hemp Sativa plant.
What is Vijaya Leaf oil?
Vijaya Sativa is the one of the oldest cultivated plants which yields more than 100 chemical compounds, among which is Cannabidiol. The Vijaya leaf oil is made out of the wholesome extract of the leaf of the Vijaya dative plant, and is mixed with a carrier oil (coconut, hempseed, etc). Vijaya leaf oil is an appealing alternative for those looking to mollify chronic pains because of the significant medical benefits.
Ayurveda approves the use of Vijaya leaf extract as an adjunct therapy for the treatment for pain and can only be purchased with presentation of an ayurvedic prescription.
How does Vijaya Leaf Extract Oil target pain?
A human body has a cell-signaling system called the endocannabinoid system (ECS) that is responsible for regulating physical-cognitive functions. The endocannabinoid molecules are similar to cannabinoids that bind to receptors in the body. There are two main endocannabinoid receptors- CB1(in the nervous system) and CB2 (found mostly in the immune system). Cannabidiol oils or the vijaya leaf extract enable our bodies to effectively use its own endocannabinoids by preventing them from enzyme breakdown. Use of Cannabidiol oil by people suffering from arthritis-related pain reaps greater levels of comfort, as reported. The full-spectrum of cannabinoids are a natural source for symptomatic relief. It also, in most cases for patients undergoing cancer chemotherapy, reduces nausea and increases appetite.
It has been studied for its role in pacifying several ailments. Here is a list of potential benefits that Vijaya leaf oil provides its users.
- Pain relief- Popular for its effects on brain receptors, vijaya leaf extract oil helps manage pain. It relieves pain, reduces inflammation and swelling, while also lubricating joints. The combination of the vijaya leaf extract with Hemp seed oil has double fold benefits owing to the all rounder Hemp plant. The vijaya leaf oil oil is suggested for exercise recovery and for those managing conditions like arthritis. Topical application assures that it does not enter the bloodstream while interacting with skin receptors in the applied area.
- Anxiety Alleviation- The full spectrum vijaya leaf oil is studied to manage anxiety. It is proven that anxiety is directly related to stress and vijaya leaf oil has benefits in regulating heart rate which is a physiological effect of anxiety. It is believed to be a promising natural alternative support for depression as well. It works by interacting with receptors in the brain that trigger the feelings of fear and anxiety, thus, causing a stronger immune response.
- Anti-Inflammatory- Inflammation is a protective response of the human body when it is harmed. It may be chronic in nature or acute. Acute inflammation follows an injury or an infection when the white blood cells in our immune system accumulate around the affected area to protect it, causing the redness and swelling. Chronic inflammation is a prolonged inflammatory response when there is an increased production of white blood cells, which results in an imbalance between antioxidants which impacts tissues and organs. Manipulation of the endocannabinoid system can regulate nausea and vomiting in humans. As discussed before, pain is a result of unique perception, and vijaya leaf oil can control the production of cytokines, inflammatory cells of the immune system.
- Treats Insomnia- The age of the Internet has disrupted sleep cycles and resulted in prolonged sleep issues. The Vijaya plant has been an important sleep aid for centuries. vijaya leaf oil shortens the time it takes for people to fall asleep. vijaya leaf oil use among people with active sleep disorders has benefited in attaining uninterrupted sleep. Because vijaya leaf oil oil is known to relieve stress, it can also be credited for overcoming insomnia in a significant number of users.
Other reasons the Vijaya leaf oil can potentially be used for are:-
- Cluster and other headaches
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Nausea during Cancer Treatment
- Allergies or Asthma
- Epilepsy and other Seizure disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Lung conditions
The yields of the vijaya leaf oil are available for external application and even for oral consumption. Consult an Ayurvedic Doctor today if you or your loved ones are exploring alternative medication for chronic pain and stress management.