How long have you been on the lookout for that perfect face serum for glowing skin. A serum that can nourish your face as well as not leave that sticky feeling on your skin?
Imroz is here for your rescue with the goodness of Ayurveda and hemp seed oil for your glow!!
Did you know that face serum was an essential component of skin care according to ancient Ayurveda!
Amidst all the dust, dirt, pollution, stress and lines of worry that create the rippling lines of age on our face, don't you think your face deserves so much more for protecting you against the sun and radiation?
Benefits of Face Serum
Face serum is one commodity all of us use irrespective of our face texture, as it provides essential minerals. It can provide a number of benefits for skin, including:
- Hydration: Face serum help to hydrate and plump up the skin. It is very important to keep your skin hydrated and nourished for glowing look.
- Brightening: Face serums with vitamin C can help to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of dark spots. Vitamin C also help to protect the skin from environmental damage and inflammation.
- Anti-aging: Face serums contain antioxidants and other anti-aging ingredients, which help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce Fine Line: Face Serum help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Anti-aging ingredients such as retinol, hyaluronic acid, and antioxidants that help to improve the texture and appearance of the skin.
- Even Skin Tone: Face serum helps in promoting even skin tone, help to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of dark spots.
This is where the power of Ayurveda comes to your rescue through IMROZ by Ananta hemp works. Here we incorporate the goodness of Ayurveda with the exquisite hemp seed oil for miraculous results. Here we have incorporated the goodness of hemp seed oil, Kakadu plum and Vitamin C to enrich your skin.
Benefits of Vitamin C for Skin
Vitamin C is one among the water-soluble vitamins that are essential for skin rejuvenation. The key benefits of Vitamin C for skin are as follows:
- It helps to smoothen and soothe the skin.
- Helps to brighten the skin and remove hyperpigmentation.
- Has an antioxidant action that prevents the occurrence of blemishes.
- It helps to reduce under eye dark circles and other speckled spots.
- It can also be useful to avoid sunburns as it protects the skin against UV damage.
Is vitamin C serum good for oily skin?
An oily skin is usually high maintenance with all the piled up grease and constant acne eruptions. Vitamin C is one essential micro-nutrient that can counteract this phenomenon.
Mostly people with an oily skin are advised to keep away moisturizers, creams and serums as they may all create further chances for blemishes.
But Vitamin-C is one constituent in our Face Serum that helps your oily issues.
Oily skin that is prone to acne might greatly benefit from Vitamin-C, which is a potent antioxidant. It enhances skin brightness, heals damaged skin, and reduces acne-related inflammation while enhancing the texture and health of the skin.
Face Serum for Glowing Skin with Vitamin C
After much debate and research, we have come up with a perfectly nourishing and rejuvenating face serum that not only protects your skin from damage but also prevents possible damage.
This composition is formulated taking into consideration the numerous needs of our customers. And so, it has many ingredients, of which the three key constituents will be explained.
- Hemp seed oil: The cold-compressed Hemp seed oil is the perfect companion for the skin, both in terms of nourishment and enhancement. The Omega 3-rich fatty acids of hemp seed oil help to maintain the stability of skin cells and enhance your inner glow. Vijaya oil also has antimicrobial action that provides a clean environment and reduces the outburst of pimples and blemishes.
- Kakadu plum (Terminalia Ferdinandiana) Extract: Kakadu plum, as it is locally called or botanically called Terminalia Ferdinandiana, is a wonderful herb well acclaimed in authentic Ayurvedic classics for its exceptional effects on the skin. It is understood as kamdoumbara in Sanskrit and is taken as a prime drug for the treatment of vitiligo and skin pigmentation. It has a sweet metabolic end effect with mild unctuousness as its feature, yet it is powerful as a Kustaghna or kusta alleviating drug. (Kusta is an umbrella term for all skin lesions). It is indicated in the treatment of vitiligo, ulcers, acne, and other skin lesions. Its cooling action and scraping action help to curb vitiated pitta entity, the key factor in the skin lesion.
- Vitamin C: One of the best anti-aging products on the market, Vitamin-C is credited with keeping skin smooth, even, and glowing. While Vitamin-C is safe for all skin types, it also brightens, soothes, and promotes collagen formation. It reduces skin pigmentation and under-eye dullness. It also has anti-aging and antimicrobial activity that produces an acne-free environment.
Benefits of Vitamin C Face Serum:
- Promotes cell regeneration.
- Provides perfect nourishment to the skin.
- Enhances natural radiance.
- Reduces pigmentation.
- Promotes even skin tone.
- Reduces the appearance of acne on the skin.
- Leaves the skin bright and shiny.
How to Use Face Serum?
Here is the simple method to administer with wonder serum!
Step 1. Wash your face with face wash.
Step 2. Apply 5-6 drops of this serum on a clean face.
Step 3. Gently dab it into the skin till it gets absorbed.
Step 4. Leave it on.
Step 5. For best results, use it in the morning and before bedtime daily.
The easiest way you can align your health with skincare is through the potential of Ayurveda!