How to Choose the Best Moisturizer for Your Skin?
Hey, do you feel all sticky and clingy after applying a coat of moisturizer? And are you on the search for the right one for your skin type?
Here is the power of Ayurveda to guide you to perfectly plumped skin with the goodness of hemp!
We really can't skip the moisturizer, but how often have you worried about its sticky outlook? Most often, moisturizers nourish the skin but tend to dull the glow as well. Many of us might still be pondering the essentiality of face moisturizer and why it is such an important step in skincare. While others who consider moisturizers might not know the perfect ones for their skin type.
Here is your guide to choosing the perfect moisturizer for your skin type using the power of Ayurveda.
Importance of Face Moisturizer
Moisturizing routinely can help to prevent excessive drying of the skin as well as excessively oily skin. Moisturizer reduces the chances of the appearance of other blemishes. It improves the brightness of the skin and nourishes the face. It helps the skin to stay young and fight wrinkles, ageing and sagging skin. A moisturizer helps to normalize the balance of skin moisture and nutrients after a hot shower or wash.
Know Your Skin Type
Choosing the best moisturizer for normal skin does not present many challenges for those with this type of skin. Make sure the moisturizer you select for your typical skin is neither too heavy nor too watery.
It is wise to choose light, non-oily options for people with oily skin. Additionally, make sure the product is simple to use and doesn't rest too superficially on the skin, which would contribute to the oily surface. It must properly blend and absorb into the skin.
People with dry skin tend to like thick, creamy moisturizers, which are great for dry skin. However, people with dry skin who are also sensitive to moisture need to make sure the moisturizer won't clog their pores. Always check to see if the skin moisturizer you purchase absorbs quickly into your skin.
Things to Avoid to Get Perfectly Moisturized Skin Naturally
To maintain the health of your skin, it is very important to avoid the following:
- Chemical-based sunscreen
- Avoid products that have methylisothiazolinone, a preservative in water-based skin products
- Cosmetics with artificial fragrances
- Triclosan and other mineral oil-containing products
While removing all possible chemicals, considering the following diet and regimen can help you lock in the moisturizer of your skin.
- Indulging in frequent exercises
- Cutting back on alcohol consumption
- Cutting down on your salt intake
- Consuming water-rich foods such as cucumbers, lettuce, watermelons, and tomatoes
- Maintaining the mind by involving it in stress-reducing relaxation
Here we have brought to you the best possible natural-inspired moisturizer safe for your skin.
Imroz Face Cream
Imroz by Ananta has introduced a face cream that has the qualities of Hemp Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, and Neroli.
Though this formulation is made with many essential micronutrients, the key constituents are:
- Hemp seed oil: The Omega 3-rich fatty acids of hemp seed oil help to maintain the stability of skin cells and enhance your inner glow. It is a great natural moisturizer suitable for all skin types, and its antimicrobial action helps to fight out acne pathogens.
- Rosehip oil: This essential oil from Rosa Canina, a plant native to Chile, has great hydrating and moisturizing properties. It is loaded with skin-nourishing vitamins and minerals. It helps to exfoliate and brighten the skin from within.
- Neroli oil: Neroli oil has a flowery smell with a citrusy undertone. It has an antimicrobial, antifungal, and antioxidant action that helps to reduce acne breakouts.
The key benefits of nourishing your skin with Imroz face cream are:
- It promotes collagen regeneration
- It helps to lock the moisturizer into the skin
- Slows down visible signs of ageing
- It promotes cell regeneration
How to use:
- Apply small amounts on the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin, and don't forget the neck!
- Rub it using light circular motions.
- The formula is quick to absorb and highly moisturizing.
Ananta Hemp Body Butter
This nourishing and wonderfully hydrating body butter is the best choice for soft, smooth skin without the sticky feeling.
This formulation has the goodness of many essential oils, yet the key ones are:
- Jojoba oil
- Almond oil
- Hemp seed oil
- Cocoa butter and other
- It is rich in vitamins and Omega 3, which helps to lock in skin moisture
- It reduces uneven tones
- Helps to improve collagen synthesis and reduce the signs of aging
- It is a good source of antioxidants and helps to maintain the glow of the skin
How to use: Apply a generous amount to your body after a bath and gently apply it till it is absorbed.
Face moisturizing assists in preventing irritation to the skin's barrier. Additionally, it aids in preventing the development of dullness or aids in reviving dry skin.
Incorporate the goodness of these nature-inspired, naturally moisturizing entities to empower your skin's health.
Leave a comment