How many times have you felt the need to wet your parched lips before taking a selfie?
Do you think they need more attention? Here is the power of Hemp to give you an insight into Lip care!
Do you do lip care? Or Haven't you ever thought about the need for a lip care routine? How many times have you felt your lips are dry and parched?
C'mon who doesn't dream of plump supple lips that are hydrated and soft?
Soft lips are essential for everyone irrespective of gender. From the ancient texts that glorify the beauty of lips to the recent commercials that depict the ultra hydrated closeups of the lip, lip care is most often skipped.
The skin over the lips is thinner and much more sensitive than the rest of the body. At the same time, it does not contain any oils. Thus it gets easily flaked and chapped.
Common Lip Problems and Their Causes
Chapped lips are the most common condition seen on the lip. Apart from this, minor cuts may also happen as a result of untreated chapped lips.
Chapped lips can be brought on by:
- Extreme cold conditions or eating cold food items
- Dry or hot atmospheric conditions
- People who lick their lips frequently to keep them from drying out have a faster rate of lip drying
- Health issues (allergies, thyroid issues, some autoimmune disorders), or drug response
- Deficiency of oil soluble vitamins (iron, vitamin B)
- Marked Dehydration
Daily Lip Care Routine
Our lips can become dry and irritated due to seasonal changes and severe weather conditions. Therefore, keeping the beauty of your lips requires protection and proper care.
Here are a few tips you can consider for daily lip care.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated
- Even if your lipstick is natural, remove it before going to sleep
- Regular methods to exfoliate the dead tissues
- Do not forget to carry your favorite lip balm in case of dryness. Avoid licking your lips as it can increase the pace of lip dehydration
- Create a healthy lifestyle: Conditioning the body to an optimal diet and nutritious food rich in fiber, Iron, and natural oils help to balance the natural hydration power of the lips and enhance the tissue strength from within.
Despite the countless lip hydrating formulations available in the market, the right Ayurveda or Ayurveda-inspired plant-based lip balm that has the benefit of Ayurveda is a game changer.
Ananta Hemp Works’ sub-brand, Imroz has come up with a Lip Balm, a creation with ultra-nourishing lip care formula that pampers your lips with the help of a rich blend of butter and oils.
- Hemp seed oil
- SPF 30
- Kokum butter
- Cocoa butter
- Rosehip oil
Imroz Lip Balm has a wide range of benefits on the lips:
- Helps in Reducing lip pigmentation and enhances lip hydration
- Provides a moisturizing action
- Replenishes dry and chapped lips
- Softens and scents lip
- Gives a natural glossy finish
How to use?
Scoop out a tiny amount on your fingertips and apply gently on your lips after an effective lip scrub. Apply evenly on both lips for maximum absorption and result.
Your safety is our prime concern
The following individuals are requested to check with their physician before an application of this:
- People who have fissures on the lip
- People with spreading glossitis or stomatitis
Your lips need constant attention and care just like the other tissues in your body do. Here is the option you can consider to give optimal natural care to your lips through the help of Ayurveda.