Courtesy by Trinity Bourne
Superfood smoothies are my favourite way to start the day! I always feel so honoured that I am able to gift my body with the benefits of these little treasures. They give me a sustained boost of energy and flood my system with a wonderful vibrancy to keep me energised all morning long.
- 1 large banana
- 100g (1 cup) frozen mango
- 1 heaped teaspoon ginger (finely grated)
- 1 heaped tablespoon hemp protein powder
- 1 heaped teaspoon gelatinazed maca powder
- Up to 200ml rice milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 1 heaped teaspoon tahini
- Sprinkle of hulled hemp seeds (optional)
Add all ingredients to a jug blender and blend until creamy smooth.
Use less liquid if you want it to be super thick.
Pour in a glass and drink as a smoothie or alternatively pour into a bowl, dress with granola, chopped fruit and a sprinkle of hulled hemp seeds and enjoy with a spoon.