- 110 gm Dark Chocolate
- 50 gm Cacao Nibs
- 70 gm Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon of Coffee
- 70 gm Chia seeds
- 1 Orange's Zest
- 150 gm Brown sugar
- 70 gm Semolina
- 5 tablespoon Ananta hemp hearts
- 200 ml Almond milk
- a pinch or two of sea salt
How do we make it?
- Soak chia seeds for 15 minutes and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan and roast semolina to golden color and set aside.
- Let's make the liquid mixture first. Melt the chocolate and bring it to room temperature. Add cacao nibs, coffee (skip if you are making it for kids), salt, sugar, and 3 tablespoon hemp hearts.
- To this, add soaked chia seeds as well.
You can also grind them if you don't want the seeds to bite on.
- Now in a pan, warm the almond milk and cook toasted semolina in it. Once it is cooked, add cocoa powder and mix with a whisker to avoid lumps.
- At last, while stirring softly add the liquid mixture.
- When it is all combined, add orange zest.
If you like the taste of cinnamon, add it while warming the milk.
We suggest you have it warm for that lovely warmth this winter season.
Important - Garnish it with toasted hemp hearts when you serve.
If you like it cool, then it's a great choice as well!
Try and let us know how you liked it!