- 20 gm Wheat flour
- 30 gm Almond flour
- 20 gm Oat flour
- 20 gm Semolina
- 1 Tablespoon Ananta Hempseed Powder
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 2 tablespoons Hemp Hearts
- 3 tablespoons Brown sugar
- A pinch of Salt
- 1 cup warm water ( it will make the pancakes extra soft)
Mix Wheat flour, Almond flour, Oat flour, Ananta Hempseed powder, and Semolina with Warm water and Vanilla Essence.
Add a pinch of Salt, Brown sugar and keep a few aside for Garnishing later.
Cook medium size pancakes with coconut oil or any other choice of oil and serve warm on these lovely sweet winter mornings with a cup of hot chocolate!
You can also add a choice of available seasonal fruits too!