Hemp Medicine For Insomnia / Sleep Disorder
Are you troubled with constant waking at night or do you find it difficult to fall asleep after waking up?
Here is the potential of Hemp and Ayurveda to help you overcome your sleep abnormalities.
How many times have you found it difficult to fall into slumber once you have woken up? How many times have you loitered around the kitchen in search of tucks that could entertain your wakefulness? How many times have you tried countless methods to fall back to sleep and unfortunately failed?
Sleep is an essentiality for all living beings and the slight alteration of your sleep-wake cycle can hamper the functioning of your system both Mentally and physically.
What is insomnia?
Insomnia is a common malady faced by the majority of the population owing to the varied mental state and stress levels they are accustomed to. Insomnia may be defined as a sleep disorder that makes it difficult to fall asleep, or hard to stay awake or, causes you to wake up early and be unable to fall back to sleep after waking up.
When you wake up, you could still feel worn out. Your health, productivity at work, and quality of life can all be negatively impacted by insomnia in addition to your level of energy and mood.
What Causes Sleep Disorders?
The main issue can be insomnia, or it might be a symptom of other diseases. Chronic insomnia is frequently brought on by stress, traumatic experiences, or sleep-disturbing habits. Insomnia can be cured by attending to the underlying cause, but it occasionally persists for years.
Chronic insomnia has several common reasons, such as:
- Stress: Constant concern about work, family, finances, relationships, or health can keep your mind active throughout the night and reduce the tendency for natural sleep.
- Travel and work schedule: The Circadian rhythm is essential to maintain your sleep-wake patterns. Alteration to this cycle will damage your sleep.
- Poor sleeping habits: Having an irregular bedtime, and using the bed for other activities like eating, etc can damage the bodily response to sleep on time.
- Eating too much in the evening: Consuming a heavy meal during dinner time, might hamper the process of digestion and delay sleep.
- Certain mental conditions: Often people are affected with chronic conditions like Asthma, COPD, Cardiovascular Diseases, certain Cancers, GERD, Parkinsonism, and others. Sleep disturbances are possible with anxiety disorders such as post-traumatic stress disorder(PTSD).
- Certain medications: Numerous prescription drugs, including some antidepressants and treatments for asthma or high blood pressure, can disrupt sleep.
- Advanced intake of Caffeine, Nicotine, and Alcohol: Stimulants include caffeinated beverages like coffee, tea, cola, and others. If you consume them in the late afternoon or evening, you can have trouble going to sleep at night.
Symptoms of Insomnia
The symptoms of insomnia may include a wide variety of conditions depending on the situation and mental status of each individual. Yet some commonly manifested signs are:
- Difficulty falling asleep at night
- Constantly waking up during the night
- Waking up too early in the morning
- Not feeling well-rested after a night's sleep
- Daytime tiredness or sleepiness and fatigue
- Irritability, depression, or general anxiety
- Difficulty paying attention, focusing on tasks, or remembering and recollecting information
- Increased chances of errors or accidents to occur
- Ongoing worries about sleep, or worrying about how to sleep
Can Hemp Help You Sleep?
Recent research done in the field of Cannabinoids in reducing anxiety and stress and inducing optimal sleep-wake patterns does conclude that Hemp helps to lower the grades of stress and anxiety in more than half of the population thus providing them with their long-lost sleep patterns with gradual improvement in their sleep cycle.
CannaEase Sleep Well: Hemp medicine for sleep
Here at Ananta Hemp Works, we have come up with an optimal formulation using Vijaya leaf extract/Hemp to improve your constant turmoils of sleeplessness. CannaEase Sleep Well is an Ayurvedic plant-based formulation that combines the goodness of Vijaya leaf extract and hemp seed oil with the fruitiness of strawberry extract.
The advantages of considering Sleep Well are as follows:
- Helps in improving the quality of sleep
- Assists in optimizing sleep-wake cycle
- Helps in reducing anxiety and stress
- Helps in reducing anxiety-induced symptoms
- Has natural anti-inflammatory action
- Helps in improving digestive mechanisms
How to use: It is advised to consume 3-4 drops sublingually after food or as advised by your Ayurvedic health care practitioner.
Recent Post Marketing Clinical Study
A recent post marketing clinical study was conducted by Ananta Hemp Works to evaluate the safety and efficacy of CannaEase Sleep Well Vijaya Tincture, on 50 patients having Insomnia. A group of both genders (32 males and 18 females) with an Insomnia score (IS) of 8 or above without having any notable disease like Cardiovascular diseases, degenerative neurological disease or mental disturbances was selected to conduct this research. They were given medical Cannabis for a span of 30 to 60 days and their conditions were investigated and continuously recorded.
The outcomes was wonderful. In more than half of the population no harsh results were seen on their body. While 37 individuals who showed subjective improvement in their sleeping patterns,10 had shown exceptional growth in their sleep cycles and 3 did not show any notable improvement.
Our analysis of cannabis usage in patients with sleep issues reveals some significant benefits including subjective patient-reported improvement in insomnia.
The journey to reach your dream of a dreamless sanity with a peaceful sleep is at your arm's reach with Ananta Hemp Works.
Procure this natural goodness before it gets too late!
Leave a comment