Are you in need of a sustainable solution for skin care with the power of nature?
Use this opportunity to attain your optimal skin care with IMROZ!
Hey! Your face is charming!
Those are words many of us wish to hear almost every day. It's for the same reason we shift from one face cream or commodity to another. From the expensive ones to the inquisitive ones.
You and I do tend to hide our tensions behind the wall of our face cream.
Face cream is an essential component of skin care. Most of the time, the moisturising face creams tend to be sticky and oily on the face. While the others may not be compatible with all skin types, what may be beneficial to one type of skin may be detrimental to another.
Before you consider any other option, here is the goodness of Ayurveda to your rescue.
Importance of Cream Over Skin
According to Ayurveda, the skin is a crucial component of protection and has seven layers.
To improve the inner well-being that is visible through the skin, Ayurveda firmly enforces the necessity for a well-maintained balanced diet with the appropriate programme according to various seasons. It is believed that the first tissue element created as a result of ideal digestion is the skin, or Upadhatu of Rasa dhatu.
Ayurveda also refers to a few topical preparations as Lepa, which can be used to improve skin texture, improve skin radiance, and reduce acne. It is advised to combine the lepa with an oil base as it helps to seep through the layers of the skin and ensure optimal skin health.
IMROZ FACE CREAM
A new generation of all-natural products that significantly improve your wellness has been developed by Ananta Hemp Works. A new line of skin wellness products, under their sub-brand called IMROZ is being introduced.
Here at IMROZ, we have introduced the perfect naturally sustainable face cream with the power of Ayurveda using the authentic herbs mentioned in the classics. Our face cream is cruelty-free and GMO-safe.
This wonderful blend is made with the goodness of many herbs and their essential oils. A few very important ones are explained below.
- Hemp seed oil: Hemp seed oil is a good source of plant nutrition with sufficient skin-enriching properties. Hemp oil helps to reduce blemishes on the skin and improve skin tone and texture. Hemp seed oil is a great option for scalp wellness as well. Its antimicrobial action maintains the neutral pH of the skin as well.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) oil: Jojoba is a fruit that is very common in the eastern part of the world. The oil extracted from its seed is truly moisturising and helps to reduce the appearance of acne and wrinkles on the skin. As it tones the skin, it reduces the appearance of ageing lines, sunburns, and other pigmentations. It has an antioxidant action and protects the skin.
- Avocado oil (Persea gratissima) oil: This appetizing breakfast fruit is equally nourishing on the skin. It helps to fight off clipped skin and reduces the episodes of rash and dryness associated with itching. It also helps to protect the skin from damage caused by extensive exposure to ultraviolet rays.
- Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) oil: Almond oil has the power to reduce the effects of ageing and stress on your skin. It helps to reduce under-eye discolorations and lines of stress on the face and reduce the puffiness of the face that results from extensive screen exposure. Another revolving action of the oil is its ability to reduce the appearance of scars. Combined with its antimicrobial cation, your acne and its scars can now be forgotten.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii): Shea butter is extracted from an African plant, the Shea tree. This ivory creamy goodness has high concentrations of vitamins and fatty acids. It is a great option for soothing and conditioning the skin with the added advantage of skin nourishment. It is perfect on all skin types with precursor moisturizing action depots of that sticky feel. Its anti-inflammatory action and antioxidant action helps to reduce the visual aging process and enhances your glow from within. Its microfine action also helps to enhance cell regeneration and promotes collegian formation, an effective remedy for fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use?
Step 1 - Apply small amounts on the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin, and don't forget the neck!
Step 2 - Rub it using light circular motions.
Step 3 - The formula is quick to absorb and highly moisturizing.
Here is your chance to improve the quality of your skin and maintain its fortune with the potential of Ayurveda.