THE COMPLETE NATURAL DETOX: AYURVEDIC PANCHAKARMA THERAPY
Do you feel sluggish with a constant feeling of fatigue? Or Often all that you can smell is the faint hit of lassitude in the air with a complete sense of misery.
This is where the fundamentals of Ayurveda in the form of detox come to your rescue!
Consider your kitchen sink. On a daily basis, it washes away all that liquid waste and garbage from our food and dishes. Consider what would happen if their connecting pipelines were clogged and the water was not flowing properly. Can you think of the sludge that might have developed from all the vegetable rinds, spoiled eggs, zesty soup, soap from the dishwasher and the grease from yesterday's cookout?
Consider the situation. If this has been sitting there for more than three months, can you smell the horrible stagnation and toxicity? Aren't you sick of it yet?
The only solution for our safety is to remove the nuisance of smell and clean the pipelines.
So is the same situation when your body is piled with bodily endotoxins that have the same effect on the body. Here the nuisance caused to the body is the multitude of diseases we may succumb to. How often do you struggle with the feeling of sluggishness? Many of us are always tired and weary. If you have not noticed your appetite has come down so has your strength.
As a response to the body's need to stockpile all of the biological dirt and endotoxins, you will find yourself at the centre of a slew of ailments. And is this the time we must equip our body with the right cleanser: Ayurvedic Method of detox?
Ayurveda, the science of life, understands and comprehends the body and its mechanisms based on the functioning of the bodily entities called the doshas. Being a holistic branch of medicine, it gives maximum attention to the whole person-centric approach to cure the ailment and not simply a superficial symptomatic relief.
The base of all Ayurvedic management protocol begins with the elimination of deeply seated endotoxins which are the causative factor for most maladies, further correcting the digestive fire to function at its optimum. The panchakarma of five detox therapies employed in the science of Ayurveda is instilled to recreate the homeostasis of the body by allowing the deeper cleanse. According to ayurvedic classics, Ama, the byproduct of improper digestion is the basic trigger factor for the accumulation of biotoxins in the body. The body aims to get rid of this ama and its coefficients with panchakarma therapies.
The five therapies involved in Ayurvedic Detox are Vamana (Stipulated emesis), Virechana (Stipulated purgation), Vasti (Medicated enema), Nasya (Nasal administration of medicine) and, Rakta Moksha (Bloodletting). These treatment modalities are administered in the same order to achieve effective elimination of biotoxins. Before any detox therapy is administered, their preparatory procedures are done to loosen these accumulations. Oleation and fomentation therapies are done either locally or generally on the whole body before initiating any detox mechanism.
- Vamana: After preparatory procedures and examination of the patient who has shown signs of loose endotoxins, they are given a dose of medical emetic according to the strength of the patient. With this, the patient is made to vomit and the bouts are noticed. This helps the physician to have knowledge where the complete vitiated Kapha entity of the body has been effectively eliminated or not. After this therapy, the patient feels lighter and calmer than before.
- Virechana: 3 days after emesis is administered, the patient is then given medicated purgatives that expel the vitiated entities located in the alimentary canal, especially the Pitta. With stipulated purgation, the patient achieves a good alimentary system with an optimal digestive mechanism. Both Vamana and Virechana help to remove a major portion of the Ama and its troubles.
- Vasti: Medicated enema or vasti as called in Ayurveda is considered as the Artha Chikitsa for its supreme importance in normalizing the most supreme entity of the body, the Vata. Here medicated decoctions and oil formulations are administered through the anus of the patient. After this therapy, the patient achieves a total body rejuvenation with an almost complete reduction to pain and other symptoms of discomforts.
- Nasya: According to Ayurveda, the nose is the entrance to your head, one among the three vital murmas and the powerhouse of the body. The clearing of vitiated entities situated within the head and offering rejuvenation to the same through administration of medicine through the nasal route is Nasya. It clears the mind, improves memory and intellect, and improves all cognitive abilities and sense faculties.
- Rakta Moksha: According to Acharya Sushruta, blood is the fourth entity, and its vitiation results in skin maladies. The controlled removal of vitiated blood or clogged blood from skin lesions through incisions made on the skin is bloodletting. It has great benefits for the general systemic metabolism in general.
It is most important that all ayurvedic detox therapies have to be performed under the supervision of trained ayurvedic physicians only.
HEMP: YOUR REJUVENATIVE
Once your body’s toxins have been eliminated, it's now time for rejuvenation. The need to emphasize proper nutrition and development to all the cells to achieve a perfectly balanced body from now on is the task at hand for Ojas. This is where the mystic power of many ayurvedic herbs comes into play. One such powerful magical herb is Hemp.
To broaden the scope of this wonder herb, i.e. hemp, Ananta Hemp Works focuses on providing the highest quality lifestyle, wellness, and nutrition-oriented goods to its satisfied consumers.
Seeds of Vijaya (the Sanskrit word for hemp) are nutrient-dense and versatile. It has a strong sweet flavor and produces a sweet metabolic effect, therefore it helps to calm the agitated Vata entity. Its grinding action comforts nerves and calms the nervous system. It has been discovered that it not only optimizes Vata but also equalizes Pitta. This feature is highly beneficial in the treatment of uterine disorders. Its tremendous penetrating capacity, on the other hand, aids in cutting through fat layers and improving metabolism. Its fiery power helps to sharpen the digestive fire, as well as normalize other metabolic activities and the Kapha entity.
Ayurveda is a way of life that, when followed completely, brings overall well-being into your existence. It works in perfect harmony with alternative therapies. Ayurveda uses balanced dietary guidelines, effective sleep patterns, home remedies, daily and seasonal routines, yoga, and exercise patterns to help people restore their health. If you are a fitness enthusiast or someone who looks up to a healthy lifestyle, Ayurveda is the right practice to follow.
Ayurveda, the holistic branch of Indian medicine, is always here to support your spiritual, physical, and mental enhancement. Incorporate the power of Ayurveda in your life like nutrition, regimen, and timely cleanse to see yourself glow from inside!