Stop Hair Fall: Make Your Hair Strong From The Roots
Here is an Ayurvedic remedy to eliminate this problem using the power of Bringraj!
How troubling is it when you comb your hair out each time you try to fix your hair? Not to mention the situation of your towel each time you have a hair wash. The hair generally tends to fall off after 2-3 years, the average span for healthy hair, but it is termed "hair fall" when the hair loss is never regained. That is an issue that needs mending.
The Reasons for Hair Fall
Ayurveda is a branch of science that emphasizes the importance of root cause elimination. Hence, before we tend the need, it is thus important to tend the cause. The general causes of hair fall are:
- Familial: Hair fall patterns are generally seen as associated with familial traits. Certain alopecias are confined within the family.
- Hormonal Variations: Mostly physiological or pathological variations in hormones trigger a faster pace of hair fall.
- Stress and anxiety: Stress related to work, chores, studies, and others is the key reason for prolonged hair loss among the younger population.
- Medications: While consuming certain medications, hair loss may come as an aftereffect, but once the medication is discontinued hair growth will also be resorted in most cases.
- Hairstyle traction: Traction alopecia, or gradual balding and widening of hair lines due to continuous tight hairstyles, increases the pressure on the hairline and thus causes hair fall.
Best Way to Deal With Hair Loss
Depending on the root cause of hair fall, remedies and methods to restore the health of the hair can be taken.
- Including more protein in your diet
- Eliminating all risky dietary habits and lowering the caloric content of high-calorie foods
- Regulate your water intake by taking in at least 8 glasses of water a day
- Taking vitamins that supplement natural hair growth
- Keeping the scalp clean at all times
- Discarding the use of strong chemical-based hair products
- Reducing the extent of exposure to sunlight and protection from UV radiation
Hair Care Routine to Stop Hair Fall
The following steps can be considered as a hair care routine for those experiencing hair fall.
- Ayurveda strictly mentions the need for daily massage on the scalp with hair oil followed by a bath in normal water
- Considering modern methods, daily hair washing is not indicated on the scalp, which is usually dry
- Massage your hair with essential oils and do not use harsh soap-based hair cleaning products
Natural Remedies to Stop Hair Loss
Here are a few natural remedies you can use to reduce the pace of hair loss.
- To compensate for the protein makeup of the hair, a hair mask made with egg white, olive oil, and honey helps to reduce hair loss and also acts as a natural conditioner for the hair
- Massage the hair with pure coconut oil
- A hair pack using Amla (Indian gooseberry) and lime juice also helps to reduce hair fall associated with dandruff. But lime might react differently with a different scalp, so do test it out before application.
Diet to Prevent Hair Fall
While considering your regimen, correcting your diet is equally important to enhance hair growth from within.
- Include more protein in your diet, such as pulses or meat. Including at least one protein salad a day can create a good change in the quality of protein in hair.
- Spinach and berries are great sources of iron and folic acid and help to restore the quality of hair follicles.
- Seeds and nuts may also be included in your diet. They are great sources that help to reduce hair fall.
Best Hair Oil for Hair Growth: Imroz Bhringraj Hair Oil
Imroz by Ananta has come up with a wonderful combination of Bhringraj, Hemp Seed Oil, and other natural ingredients with the power of Ayurveda to fight against hair fall.
Ingredients: The formulations are a combination of over 20 components, of which the key constituents are explained below:
Bhringraj: The false daisy, or Eclipta alba, is the best herb that helps to enhance your hair growth. The literal meaning of bhringraj stands for that which crowns your hair. It helps to enhance the growth of hair and also has an impact on the quality of hair. It naturally helps to give a black colour to the hair.
Hemp Seed Oil: The cold-pressed oil extracted from hemp seeds is great for replenishing the scalp and normalising the scalp's health. It is rich in Omega 3 and other fatty acids that promote hair growth. It also has antimicrobial action, and owing to its high potency, it helps to keep away dandruff as well.
Shikakai: This simple herb is a natural remedy for hair fall, dandruff, and other disorders of the scalp. It works as a hair conditioner and also removes the dirt adhering to the hair root. It helps to strengthen the hair and improves the quality of your hair.
- Improves hair quality
- Reduces hair fall
- Helps to fight off skin infections and inflammations
- Helps to achieve shiny, thick hair
- Strengthens the hair
- Gives a natural conditioning effect to the hair
How to Use Bhringraj Hair Oil?
Take an ample amount of Imroz Bringraj hair oil and apply it thoroughly to your scalp. Allow it to sit for 20 to 30 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
Leave a comment