Are you worried about those obstinate patches that keep reappearing on your face? Are you worried about the health of your skin?
Here is the simple yet effective way hemp can provide you with the best skincare routine!!
What have you seen in perceiving the mirror lately?
Aren't those stubborn patches just horrible on your skin?
Don't you think you have lost your glimmer these days?
To our great surprise, the skin is the reflection of our mind. All the conflicts within the mind can be seen as peppered blotches and the array of pimples that line the blush line. According to Ayurveda, the need for perfect skin comes from within. The state of the digestive fire influences the mind and that in turn enhances the glow. Thus the remedy to perfect skin care comes from caring for the body from the inside.
Importance of Hemp in Skin Care
Hemp has many qualities that enhance the properties of the skin. According to recent research, hemp can be a potential source that improves the quality of your skin. Though a growing body of preclinical research indicates that application of hemp seed oil may be effective for treating some skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis, pruritus, and inflammatory disorders, confirmed clinical efficacy and description of underlying molecular mechanisms have not yet been fully established.
If oxidative stress is not controlled, it can cause chronic inflammation and cause cell damage. It is also connected to skin problems and ageing of the skin. The primary epidermal cell type, keratinocytes, is extremely vulnerable to environmental stresses.
Benefits of Hemp in Skincare
• Hemp seed oil can hydrate without obstructing your pores, making it ideal for the majority of skin types. By moisturizing it and controlling the face's oil production, it can even help counter oily skin.
• Additionally, excessive oil production on your skin might promote acne. Without blocking pores, hemp seed oil helps stop dry skin from forming. Excess oil-related acne is lessened thanks to this.
• Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), one of the omega-6 fatty acids found in hemp oil, is a potent anti-inflammatory that also promotes skin growth and the production of new cells.
• This can keep the skin hydrated and nourished while also reducing irritation and swelling on the skin, particularly acne and some disorders like psoriasis.
What to Keep in Mind
• Many people can benefit from hemp seed oil's multiple advantages for skin health, whether it is used topically or taken orally. It can help moisturize skin from the inside out and is thought to be safe for usage by the majority of individuals.
• Since hemp has more agneya properties according to Ayurveda, it's advised to avoid other extremely spicy and salty food while taking hemp.
• For those who have highly sensitive and irritable skin, it is advised to combine hemp seed oil with other natural oils before application to reduce its effects.
After much effort, here at Ananta Hemp Works, we have come up with formulations that incorporate the goodness of Ayurveda with the potential of hemp. Here are a few products that will enhance your skincare with hemp.
Imroz Face Serum
A rich combination of hemp seed oil with other essential oils that act as a strong base for cell regeneration.
Ingredients: It includes a lot of components of which a few are:
• Grape seed oil
• Papaya Extract
• Kakadu plum
• Orange Extract
• Hemp seed oil
• Green tea Extract
• Promotes cell regeneration
• Helps reduce the signs of ageing
• Boosts the Natural glow of the skin
• Helps reduce exposure to acne
How to use: Apply a few drops to clean the face and massage thoroughly.
Imroz Face Wash with Hemp Seed Oil & Papaya
An ethical mix of Papaya and hemp seed oil that gives a fresh glow to your skin.
Ingredients: This Combination has the goodness of
• Hemp seed oil
• Papaya Extract
• Hibiscus Extract
• Neem Extract
• Turmeric Extract
Benefits: Using this wonderful blend of herbs
• Helps reduce blemishes and other pigmented blotches
• Cooling and Anti-aging action
• Helps to keep the skin hydrated and fresh
• Helps fight premature signs of ageing
How to use: Take a pea-sized portion and lather thoroughly. Apply it on your face, wash it off and pat and dry.
The answer to your pigmented blotches and an endless array of pimples is just a click away with Ananta hemp Works.
Use this as your ladder to perfect skincare using the backup of hemp in Ayurveda!